FAQ On Skin Issues
Is there any natural remedies for pimples?
Take three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it the next morning with warm water. If done daily for two weeks, it removes pimples from the root.
How we can get rid off warts?
Apply castor oil daily over the problematic area. Continue for several months. OR Apply milky juice of fresh and barely-ripe figs a number of times a day. Continue for two weeks. OR Rub cut raw potatoes on the affected area several times daily. Continue for at least two weeks. OR Rub cut onions on the warts to stimulate the circ lation of blood.. OR Apply milk from the cut end of dandelion over the warts 2-3 times a day. OR Apply oil extracted from the shell of the cashew nut over the warts. OR Apply Papaya juice OR Apply Pineapple juice.
For acute wart [problem, you may get homemade remedies at Wart Cure
What precautions should be take when we are suffering from acne?
Some tips are cited below to handle acne:
1. Gently wash the affected area with water and twice a day only.
2. Avoid chocolates, pickles, processed foods and oily foods.
3. Drink plenty of water so as to cleanse the body.
4. Use cosmetics which are water based and oil free.
5. Avoid over exposure of sun.
6. Wear breathable clothes like cotton to avoid breeding of bacteria.
My skin gets dry during weather change. Chapped lips and fry skin of feet soles cause me worry. Help me!
Take good care of skin with daily cleaning, toning and moisturizing of skin in morning.Use olive oil for chapped skin. Another option is make a solution of glycerine and rose water(1:1) and add a pinch of lemon juice keep it in bottle and apply on face hands feet before sleeping . Wash off next morning and find soft supple skin.
I found the a website with an article on curing acne overnight. Can acne be cured overnight? What are the natural/herbal cure for acne?
Acne can not be cured overnight, it will take few days to few weeks as per intensity of acne problem.Some of the home remedies are listed below for mild/ moderate acne.
1. Wash your face gently and apply mixture of lime juice and rose water (1:1) ratio for 25-30 minutes. Then wash it off and pat dry. Repeat it every night.
2. Mix a pinch of turmeric powder in one tablespoon of coriander juice and apply on the washed face every night. The remedy is effective for blackheads and pimples.
3. Mix orange peel with water and apply on the affected areas and wash it off after 15 minutesYou may find more Home Made Remedies but you will have to put some efforts for preparation.
Question:– How do you get rid of a sunburn?
1. Avoid being outdoors between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm, when the UV rays are more intense.
2. If you have to be outside during this hour, try to wear a hat, sunglasses that protect your eyes from UV rays, and clothing made of light colored, light weight, tightly woven material.
3. Use a sunscreen with a sun protection factor ( SPF ) of 15 or higher. Apply to the skin whenever you go outside or ride in the car, apply it to all exposed areas 30′ before going outside, repeating the procedure as often as possible, specially if you are swimming or perspiring. Make sure you buy a sunscreen that contains protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
4. Eat lots of lean, and high quality protein foods. Also include raw fruits to supply the vitamins and minerals needed.
5. Drink plenty of fluids to keep your body hydrated, and to replace the lost by the sunburn.
6. To relief a sunburn pain apply over the affected area cool water compresses or fill a bathtub with cold water and dissolve one pound of baking soda or oatmeal in it. Soak in the bath for 30′ approximately, until you feel relieve.
7. Do not burst any blister. They form a natural protection to help the skin sunburned to heal faster.
8. Do not apply any creams, butter, petroleum jelly or any other greasy substance to a sunburn. They only cause more damage by trapping the heat and can make a burn deeper. The sunburn will heal faster if left exposed to the air.
My complexion is fair and I daily go out in sun as my work involves a lot of travelling.My skin gets blackish and itchy.How to avoid sun tan?
You can maintain your true complexion even if you are out in sun for long hours.just follow these steps: Always apply a good sun screen lotion on face and other exposed body parts at least half an hour before going out.
Re apply sunscreen after 5-6 hours
Use sun glasses to protect eye areas
Before sleeping,clean your face with good face wash and apply night cream.
Use face pack made of cucumber or papaya to lighten the tanned areas.
You can also use Skin Brightener Cream made with plant-based ingredients.
How to get rid of bad odour due to sweating in summer?
In summer you can take bath 2-3 times to stay clean and avoid body odour. Also you can add few drops of rose water in the water and take bath for that fragrant freshness.
Does Aloe Vera Extract Heals Skin ?
Aloe vera has been shown in clinical studies to have a positive effect on wound healing and holds anti-inflammatory properties. This extract from the aloe leaf protects skin from environmental factors and promotes skin regeneration.
As stretch marks start out as microscopic tears in skin layers due to overstretching of the dermis, aloe vera helps heal these small wounds without causing scar tissue to form, effectively preventing the appearance of stretch marks. Aloe vera has been used for thousands of years by the Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Arabs, Indians and Chinese to decrease the appearance of scars and to moisturize and heal skin.
Is Grapefruit Seed Extract beneficial for skin ailments (Stretch mark)?
Grapefruit seed extract is a natural antibiotic used for many different types of skin ailments. It is a powerful ingredient to aid in the healing of skin damage. Grapefruit seed extract helps to restore damaged collagen and elastin, which strengthens,improves elasticty, retextures, prevent skin from tearing improve the condition of your stretching skin, after the delivery it will also aid in the contraction of your skin to its previous appearance.