Precautions-care-remedies for skin in summer
In summer season your skin needs more care as it looks dull, blemished & oily due to free flow of skin’s natural oil. In summer sun’s ultraviolet rays penetrates in deepest layer of skin & damage the spongy protein & develope wrinkles. Some precautions, home & natural remedies to maintain your skin soft & glowing, are given here :
1. Drink lots of fluids to replenish mositure lost due to heat, sweat & to flush the toxins out of the body.
2. Eat fruits, vegetables & herbs which supply essential nutrient & antioxidents properties & keep your skin cool—-
(i) Juicy fruits like pears grapes, watermelon & mangoes to nurish & clean the skin.
(ii) Vegetables like leafy green vegetables, carrot & lettuce.
(iii) Cooling herbs like mint, cardamom, fennel, ginger, clintro & basil.
(iv) Avoid iced beverages as that can create toxins & hinder digestion.
3. Drink a cup of milk every day, and also combine milk with ingredients like almond meal and rose water to make a Pitta-balancing skin cleanser.
7. Wear loses fitting clothes preferably cotton to release the trapped moisture so that your skin can breathe.
8. For patchy & dryskin Exfliate the skin mildly.Grab a body scrub and hit the shower. Gently rub your exfoliator in circular movements on your entire body and rinse clean. Continue to do this 2-3 times a week. (prepare your own exfoliator/srub)
9. The safest way to protect your skin is to be indoors from 10 to 4 where the heat is maximum.
10. When you go outside in summer use sunscreen & wear sun glasses.
11. Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to all exposed skin. Your sunscreen must provide protection against UVB & UVA rays & offers SPF 15 or higher. You can prepare your own sunscreen recipes at home.
12. Every evening splash lot of cold water on your eyes. Soak cotton pads in cold water or riose water & place them on your close eyes for 10-15 minutes. Keep your feet clean as your eyes & feet needs extra protection.
13. Keep your bedroon cool dark & comfortable to have sound sleep & burst the stress. Early to bed & early to rise helps in keeping your skin healthy.
For preparing homemade recipes for sunscreen, exfoliation, moisture face masks etc. “Buy Natural skincare Guide- Homemade Remedies“