Prevent skin issues of rainy season
Everyone enjoy rain that comes after hot and irritating summer but it comes with many skin complications/infections like eczema, fungus, allergies and other skin related issues. In rainy season chances of spreading skin infections are very high due to high humidity level. Fungus is one of the major skin problem of this season as it grows in humidity due to rubbing of wet skin against each other at the groin, underarms and around the breast in women. Fungus can affect feet also due to wearing of shoes. If infection like eczema occurs then it is very important to cure “get free from eczema” as this may spread further in this season. Over flowing of drains due to heavy rains may cause allergies and other skin complications. Following tips may help you save your skin from many skin related issues of rainy season:-
- Do not use soap to wash your face as soap may dry your skin. Use homemade cleanser that ensures deep pore cleansing to wash away all the impurities.
- Use tonner made with green leaves, honey, mineral water, olive oil and Roseberry leaves in place of alcohol based toner.
- To wash your face opts for some home remedy like a mixture of gram flour, rose water and milk. Apply evenly on face and wash off after 15 -20 minutes.
- Use scrub made prepared almonds, honey, olive oil and orange juice to regain the shine and youthful appreance of skin. For more details of scrubs see facial treatment.
- Use sun screen to save your skin from UVA & UVB raise as sun raise very harsh after rain.
- Take daily shower & every time after rain wash.
- While working in office or doing desk job for long duration always take your shoes and socks off to allow air circulation.
- Wear sandals or floaters to prevent accumulation of sweat and moisture in skin & save your skin from fungus infection.
- Always wash your feet thoroughly after wading through stagnant water and dry them completely.
- Wear such clothes which cover your body completely while driving on high ways and use some clothes inside helmet if, driving two wheeler.
- Consult your doctor when you feel itching sensation so that it may not spread.
- Avoid get wet in the rain & if get wet, remove the wet clothes, clean and dry the hair.
The above tips can prevent many problems related to rainy season and save you from allergies and skin complications related to rainy season.