Skin is the most precious jewel of human body as it protects the muscles and the blood vessels from external damage. It saves our body from adverse weather conditions. It is very important to maintain healthy skin and save it from external factors. We can do it by taking following precautions:
1. Save your skin from exposure to sun as ultraviolet rays of sun can damage the skin and may burn skin’s upper layer. Excessive exposure to sun may also develop brown spots. Dark spots may appear on skin due to exposure to the sun for longer period without any protection. It is advisable that people with white or sensitive skin should avoid going out when intensity of sunrays is very high during 10 am to 4pm in summer season.
Application of sun screen at least 15-30 minutes before you go outside in the sun is very essential so that it may get sufficient time for absorption and protect your skin from UV rays of sun. Sunscreen may be reapplied after two hours to save your skin from spots or patches. In case of sweating, swimming, in humid conditions and tropical climates frequency of application of sunscreen may be increased. Homemade sunscreen made with natural products is more safe and capable of offering proper protection for the skin from developing brown/dark spots in comparison with chemical based products.
2. All of us use various skin care products to maintain healthy and younger looking skin. Some of the products are chemical based, contains preservatives and may cause allergy to your skin and develop pesky dark spots. Before using any products you must check the ingredients of the products and ensure that these products contains ingredients derived from natural plants, herbs etc. If any of the skincare products does not suit to your skin, you should stop using the same immediately. You must carry out patch test before using any new product to your skin.
3. Dark spots may also be due hormonal imbalance. Many women have been faced with this problem during or after pregnancy or while taking birth control pills. If dark spots develop due to taking any drug you should immediately contact your medical professional and dermatologist for changing the medicines or remedial measures.
4. Acne is also one of the reasons of brown spot when the pimples or blackheads are picked continuously or appropriate treatment for acne is not used. To avoid spots due to this reason you should not pick the pimples and take proper treatment for acne.
5. The skin is also affected by the individual’s diet, if the body is healthy, the skin also looks good. If the body is not functioning properly, the skin becomes dehydrated, spots or discoloration will appears. To save the skin from such problems you should take balanced diet that will include all the vitamins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates, amino acids and antioxidants. To maintain healthy skin dairy products, fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grain food should also be included in your daily diet schedule.
6. Aging also comes with specific signs like wrinkles, brown spots and graying of hair etc. You can make the brown spot go away or at least diminish the frequency and their intense color by proper exfoliation with home remedies. Drinking about 2 liters of water and having balanced diet can diminish or postpone the apparition of brown spots and will diminish their size and intensity.
- Acne Care
- Acne Products Review
- Best Answer for all Acne Problems
- Natural Remedies for Acne Treatment
- Ten Easy Steps to Cure Acne
- Three Stage Acne Cleansing
- Treat Acne From the Root
- Types of Acne
- Age-spots, Freckle and Discoloration
- Black heads on nose
- Cold Sore Causes, Symptoms and Prevention of Outbreak
- Cure Hyper-pigmentation
- Cure Melasma
- How to Cure Eczema
- Free Your Child from Eczema
- Home Remedies to Cure Eczema
- How to Get Rid of Sun Spots
- How to remove moles
- Hyperpigmentation and Age-Spots
- Natural Remedies to Reduce Stretch Marks
- Natural Treatment for Cold Sores
- Precautions to save skin from dark spots
- Prevention and curing of scars
- Reduce Brown Spots and Freckles
- Remove Mole Wart and Skin Tags
- Ringworm Causes and Treatment
- Scar Reduction Therapy
- Secret of Disappearing Scar
- Skin Diseases
- Cellulite Treatment
- How to Cure Herpes
- Psoriasis Cure
- Relief From Rosacea Symptoms
- Rosacea Cure
- Three natural ingredients for cellulite problem
- Treatments for Herpes
- Vitiligo Causes, Treatment Options
- Treat Skin Issues With 5 Super Ingredients
- Varicose Veins Causes
- Varicose Veins Treatment
- Warts symptoms and treatments
- Why Do We Get Skin Blemishes