sun spots prevention and cure
Prolonged exposure to sun may result in appearance of patches of discoloration on skin, commonly known as sun spots. When your skin is exposed to ultra violet rays of sun, skin produces more melanin to protect itself and counteract the damages in collagen fibers from these UV rays. The repeated excessive exposure to sun leads to formation of melanin clusters that may result into sun spots and hyper pigmentation. These sun spots are also referred as age or lever spots, though they have nothing to do with the lever and may have very little to do with the age. These spots are often or gray in color and may accompany other sign of sun damage like dry skin or wrinkles on skin.
These sun spot may vary in shape, color and size. These spots mostly occur on those parts of the body that get more exposure to sun such as face, hands, shoulders and at the back of neck. Fair skin people are more likely to get these spots in comparison with those who have dark skin color. In some cases hormonal changes, puberty and blockages of skin glands may cause these spots. These sun spots can make your skin look ugly and old. There are various ways to get rid of sun spots but natural lightening treatments are safer and cheap than invasive treatments. To get rid of these sun spots you need a lot of patience. Before discussing the treatment let us discuss some preventive measures.
Preventive measures for sun spots
1. Avoid going outside in sun when sun rays are more intense. If you go outside during 10:00AM and 3:00PM, Try to wear a hat, sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV rays, and light color, light weight and tightly woven material clothing.
Apply sunscreen of SPF15 or higher to all exposed areas 30 minutes before going outside even in car and repeat this procedure every 5-6 hours, especially if you are swimming or perspiring. Apply sunscreen even in cloudy weather. Make sure that your sunscreen contains protection against both UVA and UVB rays. You can prepare sunscreen
at home also.
3. Drink plenty of fluids to keep your body hydrated.
4. Eat lots of high quality protein foods that may include raw fruits and vegetables to supply the vitamins and minerals needed for skin rejuvenation.
Remedies to get rid of sun spots
|Homemade skin lightening remedies/products are the safest and cheapest solution for sunspots. They are very effective and at the same time nurture the skin so that you may not only have brighter skin but healthier too. Here we will discuss some of the natural, home remedies to cure, fade the sunspots.|
1. One of the popular remedy to fade the sun spots is applying the apple cider vinegar mixed with onion juice at the sun spots and keep it 15-20 minutes. Another way of using onion and apple cider is dip the onion slices in vinegar and place them on the patch. Alternatively, apply lemon juice on the affected portion and wash your face with lukewarm water properly and pat dry. Lemon juice will bleach the dark spots. Regular use of these home remedies will fade the sun spots and a new skin layer will emerge.
2. Smash strawberries and apricot to make paste and apply as face mask to lighten the dark spots.
3. Citrus fruit like orange contains rich amount of anti-oxidants and vitamin c that helps to prevent damaging of skin cells from radicals and also helps to revitalize skin cell tissue. Tomato may also help to empower the skin to fight against UV rays. Take a piece of tomato and rub it to skin at sun spots for few minutes and it will help to deal with sunspots.
4. Aloe Vera regenerates skin tissues. Mix green tea tree oil with aloe Vera juice and apply on the sun spots to get rid of the problem and getting younger looking skin tone.
There are many more effective natural treatments with homemade remedies that are compiled in an eBook in “Skin lightening report” in which process of pigmentation; herbal/chemical skin lightening agents, exfoliation of skin, effective lightening treatments and acceleration secrets to lighten and brighten the skin is explained. The Skin Lightening Report is a well researched, comprehensive “How-to” guide, aimed to tackle the problem of age spot, sun spots, melasma and pigmentation. It helps educate consumers about existing skin lightening technologies and provides possible solutions to a variety of commonly encountered pigment problems. It includes recipes that people can instantly use to start evening out their skin tone.
|This skin lightening report eBook comes with 60 days money back guarantee. To cure your sun spot and pigmentation problem get “Skin lightening report”|
More topics for skin care in natural way
|Treat your skin with honey|
|Skin care with olive oil|
|Skin Care With turmeric|
|Benefits of Gram Flour in Skin Care|
Benefits of Sandalwood for Skin
|Lemon for Skin Care|
|Hair care with olive oil|
|Benefits of Fruits and Herbs|