Information and Tips about Nail Art
Nail art is the latest technique to add glamour to your hands as well as feet. The limitless designs, colors and styles of nail art can decorate your nails like never before. So, if you are heading to a party, wedding function or just a get together, try Nail Art and look extra special on the occasion.
Read on the complete information and tips on the nail art given here below:
1. Using stencils, nail brushes and needles is common for nail art.
2. Applying beads, stones, sequins, decals, nail stamps and gems on the nails further beautify the nails.
3. 3D nail art is the latest method to ornament the fingertips. It is a three dimensional artwork on the finger nails. Art creations such as flowers, petals, hearts and butterflies are added to the fingernails which grab lots of attention. These nail accessories are glued either on the clear nail surface or on the colored nails depending upon the design
4. Another interesting nail art is 3D acrylic nail art wherein the art creations are done on acrylic nails or fake nails and then the same are placed on the fingernails of the wearer. The 3D art can be created at home by the wearer or can be executed by a professional at the salon.
5. Nail stickers or nail tattoos are also in vogue. Again, there are endless designs and options available in this category which are temporary or semi permanent in nature.
6. Nail piercing is the next big thing that involves careful piercing of the nail and adorning it with nail jewelry.
7. Toenails can also be embellished with varied designs, textures and patterns. Pedicure nail art is the term used for designing freshly polished toenails. Depending upon the artwork, the design can be easy to do or can be complicated and time consuming at times. Plaid colors, lace patterns, faux textures, metal settings and rhinestones are some of the popular art creations meant for toenails.
8. Apply a clear coat of nail polish to protect the nail art design from chipping or damage.
9. Those who have too short or weak nails can use acrylic nails.
10. Getting manicure and pedicure done before going for nail art is important as it brings out best results.
11. The nails should be properly filed or cut before the nail artwork. Unhealthy nails cannot be hidden with nail art.
12. A typical nail art can survive for four to six days if proper precaution taken.
13. It is wise to use gloves while working at home when you are wearing nail art.
14. Avoid opening lids of tins with your nails.
15. Protect your nails from harsh chemicals and detergents.
|For nail related issues herbal products and home remedies eBooks are given in sdie side|
To maintain strong and beautiful nails visit nail care.