Care your Foot-Foot Odor
Your feet carry your body weight all day long. They make you reach your destination and bear the brunt of changing season like you. But it is hardly realized that feet care is equally essential.You take all the measures to maintain your beauty. But it is necessary to understand that skin care is incomplete without feet care. Moreover it takes only a few minutes from the daily routine to maintain those tired and dull looking feet. And how it can be done…well we are here for your help.
These are some very simple steps to beautiful feet:
1. After bath, remember to wash your feet and apply soap. This will remove all the dirt and make them look clean.
2. For removing that dead skin under the heels, use pumice stone after every shower. And wipe the feet including the space between the toes. Now apply any moisturizer so that the skin remains soft.
3. It is must to keep the feet dry in order to avoid any kind of infection.
4. Once in a while one can massage the feet with oil or cream so that the skin remains supple and hydrated.
5. Keep the toenails trimmed in order to avoid dirt inside them.
6. Always wear good quality of sandals or shoes of your size so that feet can feel comfortable.
|7. Avoid walking barefoot.|
8. Make a mixture of glycerin and lemon and apply at night on your feet to get rid of dry, cracked skin.
9. Prefer cotton socks over nylon so that the feet can breathe.
10. Before retiring to bed, wash and wipe your feet and apply a good foot cream which will repair your feet throughout night.
11. Maintain good hygiene and healthy eating habits.
The feet also bear the impact of changing temperatures and seasons. Once in a while pamper your feet with good pedicure at home. Dip your feet in warm water and add some drops of essential oils. After 10 minutes, gently rub and scrub your feet. Now wipe and give a liberal massage to the feet this process will not only help in beautifying your feet but will also de stresses them.Many people face the problem of cracked heels, fungal infection, and smelly feet and so on. Most of these problems will not arise or can be checked if the above simple steps for foot care are followed regularly.
Foot odor is normally viewed as a relatively minor problem and many healthcare professionals often brush it off. But in actual it is an indication that a person's natural bacterial balance has changed on the surface of their skin.
There are following basic causing of the foot odor:
|Your feet sweat.|
The bacteria defecate on your skin, in your socks, and in your shoes.
The feces of the bacteria emit putrid-smelling chemicals, thus resulting in foot odor.
- 15 Skincare Tips for Teen Age Boys
- Back Skin Care
- Benefits of Neem in Skin Care
- Cleansing of Skin
- Effect of Toxins on Skin
- Effects of Smoking on Skin
- Foods for Healthy Skin
- Foot Skin Care
- Hand Skin Care
- How to Remove Dead Skin Cells
- How to select best moisturizer
- How to select skin whitening products
- Importance of exfoliating skin
- Importance of sunscreen
- Makeup Foundation
- Men's Skin Care
- Nail Art- Essential Information and Tips
- Nail Care
- Neck Skin Care
- Negative effects on skin of using lightening products
- Skin Care During Pregnancy
- Skin Care for 30 Plus Women
- Skin Care for Men and Women over 40
- Skin Care with Herbs, Kitchen Items
- Benefits of Gram Flour in Skin Care
- Benefits of Sandalwood for Skin
- Cure Skin Problem With Curd
- Six Things to Improve Your Skin
- Skin Care With turmeric
- Skin care with homemade recipes
- Skin care with olive oil
- Skin Nourishment
- Treat your skin with honey
- Whiten the skin
- Why Proper Skin Care Is Important