Maintain hair with curd
Curd is not only a nutritious food but also an essential thing to support our beauty care routine. Curd can be beneficial for skin as well as hair. Packed with proteins, essential minerals and vitamins, it is indeed a wholesome, easily available and cheap ingredient for skin care and hair care recipes.
Here are some ways in which curd can be put to use to maintain lustrous locks without any fuss.
1. Include natural curd in your daily diet to get daily dose of proteins, magnesium, zinc, potassium, phosphorous, vitamins A, B2, B12, C, B12, riboflavin and folate among other nutrients. It would strengthen your body from within and cater essential nutrients to your hair as well. You may also add fruits or vegetables to the curd for enhanced nutritional value.
2. To treat dandruff, mix some curd in your regular henna pack and apply it as usual.
3. You may also apply smoothened curd on the hair and leave for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash off with cold water and shampoo your hair. It is the simplest way to attain strong, silky and dandruff free hair.
4. To get rid of itchy and flaky scalp, make a smooth paste of curd and two spoons of lemon juice. Coat your scalp and hair with the paste and wash off after half an hour. The recipe would remove flakiness and dandruff and leave your hair moisturized like never before.
5. If you have very dry hair then blend four spoons of curd with one egg and some drops of olive oil. Leave the paste on your hair for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse. This home remedy will add moisture, luster and strength to your dull, dry hair.
6. Split ends are another common hair problem. Blend half bowl of curd and add mashed papaya of about 250 grams to it. Apply the smooth paste on your hair and leave it for an hour. Rinse your hair with shampoo and water. Your hair would be adequately nourished and hydrated and split ends won’t be a problem anymore.
7. Curd is the right diet for your sun damaged hair. Take four spoons of curd and add paste of cocoa two spoons, honey and olive oil. Whisk the paste thoroughly and apply on your hair for at least one hour. Now wash and shampoo your hair as usual.
Homemade methods and conditioners provide nutrients and glow to hair without any side effects. Apply curd on the hair roots and ends for 5-10 minutes and then wash off. Now shampoo your hair. The result will be extremely shining and bright hair. Curd will also provide the necessary supplements to hair and scalp.
Regular use of the above recipes would turn your dry, dull, frizzy hair into beautiful, shining and problem free hair.
Other topics of interest
|Cure Skin Problem With Curd|
|Benefits of Gram Flour in Skin Care|
|Skin care with olive oil|
|Hair care with olive oil|
|Treat your skin with honey|
|Lemon for Skin Care|
|Benefits of Sandalwood for Skin|
|Sagging of Skin|
|Skin Care With turmeric|
|Benefits of Fruits and Herbs|
|Women Heath care|
- 18 Tips for Women Hair Care
- A Simple Hair Care Regime for Men
- Choose Best Color for Your Hair
- Coloring of Hair
- Cure Hair Loss in Women Over 40
- Graying of Hair
- Hair Care
- Hair Care in Summer
- Hair Care in Winter
- Hair care with olive oil
- Home Remedies for Hair problems
- Home Remedies for Healthy Hair
- Home Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss
- How to select best Hairstyle
- Maintain Hair With Curd
- Regrow and Prevent Hair Loss in Men
- Regrow Female Hair
- Removal of Unwanted Hair
- Say Good Bye to Grey Hair
- Select from 100s of hairstyles for Christmas and holidays
- Stop Hair Loss
- Tips for Hair Care in Rainy Season
- Winter Dandruff
- Young Women Hair Loss