Home Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss
There was a time when hair loss was considered to be a permanent situation and people couldn’t get rid of it. Today, it is a completely different scenario and the there are various techniques available that can treat and prevent hair loss. Though, in this mayhem of available ways of treatment what you have forgotten is that there are several home remedies also for this problem. Firstly, you need to know the chief causes of hair loss which are:
|Too much or excessive brushing or combing of hair|
|Wearing a hat excessively|
These are some of the best and most effective home remedies for the hair loss problem:
1. For the prevention of hair loss, you need to be very careful about what you eat and you should be well aware of some nutrition that should be surely a part of your diet. Eat food which is rich in carotene, protein, silica, iron, fatty acids, vitamin B, C and E.
2. Regular exercise is also very much needed because it ensures the proper amount of blood flow to your scalp and follicles.
3. Hibiscus has rejuvenating properties, which makes it a great remedy to prevent hair loss. All you need to do is to crush a few flowers and mix it with sesame oil to prepare a paste. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it for about an hour and then you can rinse it with a shampoo.
4. As a rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants, gooseberry can be a great solution in preventing hair loss. Either you can squeeze some of its juice or you can use its powder, which you can mix with equal volume of lemon juice. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave it so that it is dried up. Then you can rinse your hair.
5. The importance of sulphur in maintaining the health of hair is well known and egg is a good source of it, while it also contains iodine, selenium, zinc, phosphorus and iron. Take the white part of an egg and mix it with some olive oil. Then you need to beat this mixture for some time so that it acquires the consistency like paste. Apply this paste to your hair, let it stay for almost twenty minutes and then you can rinse your hair with shampoo to prevent hair loss.
- 18 Tips for Women Hair Care
- A Simple Hair Care Regime for Men
- Choose Best Color for Your Hair
- Coloring of Hair
- Cure Hair Loss in Women Over 40
- Graying of Hair
- Hair Care
- Hair Care in Summer
- Hair Care in Winter
- Hair care with olive oil
- Home Remedies for Hair problems
- Home Remedies for Healthy Hair
- Home Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss
- How to select best Hairstyle
- Maintain Hair With Curd
- Regrow and Prevent Hair Loss in Men
- Regrow Female Hair
- Removal of Unwanted Hair
- Say Good Bye to Grey Hair
- Select from 100s of hairstyles for Christmas and holidays
- Stop Hair Loss
- Tips for Hair Care in Rainy Season
- Winter Dandruff
- Young Women Hair Loss