Choose Best Color for Your Hair
How to choose Best Color for Your Hair
When it comes to incorporating a change in appearance, the first choice in a woman`s mind would be to change their hair color. It is also great to know that they have so many options at their disposal and they can make a choice from the options. The fact that you, as a woman, need to keep in mind is that if you are not able to choose the right color for your hair, one that suits you, you might end up with devastating results. Thus, to land up with the most suitable color for you what you really need to keep in mind is your complexion.
To help you with this task here are some key points that you should keep in mind while choosing the best color for your hair:
i) For a woman who has an olive complexion, platinum blonde color is one color they should straightforwardly avoid. This color would neither work with her skin tone nor the clothes. The best hair color for them would be the ones with brunette tones. Shades having a tendency towards dark reddish are bound to look stunning on an olive complexioned woman.
ii) For the women who have cream tone or the tone of true peaches, any color is going to suit them well and this also includes black. In such a scenario you should make your selection based on your wardrobe as you would always want to end up with a color that suits your clothes too.
iii) For the dark skinned women, hair color in mahogany and dark reddish tones, would add the element of elegance to their overall persona. The reason behind this is that these shades tend to highlight the beauty of your skin color. If you even want your hair to complement your clothing, rust and violet would be the perfect shades of clothes for you.
iv) For pale skin tone, the perfect selection of color for hair would be lighter red or strawberry blond. This would not only enhance your complexion but will also complement your wardrobe.
You can also make your selection based on the color of clothes that suit you the most. Here are some very useful tips related to the same perspective:
1. If you look good in colors such as golden yellow, orange, red, rust or olive green, the hair colors that are going to suit you the most are golden brown, golden blonde, auburn and strawberry blond.
2. If the clothing colors fuchsia, bluish red, royal blue, pine green or black suits you; the best hair colors for you would be ash blonde, platinum, jet-black and burgundy.
3. If you look good in charcoal grey, purple, red, teal or periwinkle, your personality would be best suited by beige blonde, mahogany, sandy blonde and chocolate brown.
Even your eye color plays a crucial role here and here are the things you should keep in mind:
a) Brown, hazel or green eyes would be best suited by gold or auburn shades of hair.
b) Grey or blue eyes would be suited by hair colors like ash or light gold.
- What to wear in Indian summer this year
- Top 10 Indian Fashion trends in 2018
- 2018 color trends for your wardrobe
- Interesting Valentine Gifts for Him
- Latest Designer Wear for the Festive Season
- Summer Nail Art Designs for 2017
- Natural tips to stop falling of Eyelashes
- Stunning Styles of 90’s that are back again
- Skin Care After Pregnancy
- Preventing postpartum hair loss
- Makeup trends for Spring 2017
- Upcoming Practical Fashion Trends in 2017