Ayurvedic teeth care tips
Ayurveda has provided solutions to different problems that we face. It also has remedies and solutions for teeth problems. If you believe in natural treatment then follow these guidelines to attain healthy, strong and clean teeth.
1.Use the twig of neem (margosa) or babul (also called acacia Arabica) as tooth brush to make teeth strong and clean. They would also ward off bad breath, plaque and other dental problems.
2. Basil is again a very good herb. Dry its leaves and make a powder out of it and use the same for brushing. Alternatively, you can mix basil leaves with mustard oil to make a smooth paste. Use the same for brushing your teeth daily. It would ensure healthy teeth and gums. Also, it would keep your teeth sparkling white.
3. Avoid eating beetle leaf (or paan) if you want healthy teeth for whole life.
4. Clove oil is good for keeping teeth problems at bay. Apply it daily on your teeth. You may also massage your teeth with the same by using your finger if you want white teeth. Sesame oil is also a good option for massage of your teeth.
You may also like more information about your teeth problems
|1. Avoid bad habits to get beautiful teeth|
|2. Home Remedies To Whiten Your Teeth|
|3. Gingivitis Causes and Cure|
|4. 10 Home Remedies to Cure Toothache|
|5. Ayurvedic Teeth Care Tips|
5. Besides, you may also resort to herbal products for proper teeth care. These products contain essential herbs, natural ingredients and nutrients that take care of your whole mouth naturally unlike the chemical products that may cause harm to the health of your teeth.
This whitening teeth secret blue print is in 44 easy to follow pages filled with high quality content, recipes, formulas and little known secrets alongwith 3 videos that will explain what you will learn from main blue print. All the ingredients mentioned are natural, safe and cheap and will remove stains immediately. You will learn about most powerful fruits to clean your teeth in natural way. You will know 9 quick teeth whitening secrets, discover how tooth paste and mouth wash products stain your teeth. For whiteing of teeth you will have to follow 12 steps daily. You will know how to use neem powder and why this need to replace of toothpaste immediately.
You do not have to burn your pockets to keep your teeth in place. The Neem Tree from India has been called a miraculous healing herb and people in Asia, India and Africa have been using Neem tree twigs as tooth brushes for centuries preventing tooth decay and gum disease. The twigs contain ingredients helping with oral hygiene. Teeth whitening secret has been developed for teeth whitening, based on ancient Ayurvedic Indian techniques.
|Get beautiful and white teeth|
|Avoid bad habits to get beautiful teeth|
- Anti-aging Face Masks
- Avoid bad habits to get beautiful teeth
- Ayurvedic Teeth Care Tips
- Beauty tips for nose
- Cheeks Care
- Correct Way of Cleansing of Facial Skin
- Facial Skincare Home Remedies
- Facial Steaming
- Facial Treatment
- Get beautiful and white teeth
- Home Remedies To Whiten Your Teeth
- Homemade Facial Masks
- How to Apply Face Mask
- How to cleanse your face
- Lip Plumping
- Organic Facial
- Significance of Facial
- Tone Your Face With Exercises
- Women Facial Hair Causes, Remedies