The dark circles under the eyes are cause of worry for most of us. In the attempt to attain a flawless complexion, these dark circles on the face are an eye sore. We all try to find out the cause and cure of these dark rings around the eyes but actually need to understand some basic facts.
The presence of dark circles is reflective of our inner health. It could be due to deficiency of some vitamins like B6 or B12 or vitamin K. Or may be deficiency of minerals in the body can also lead to dark circles.
The major reasons of dark circles
• Overstress and continued hours of work with insufficient breaks also deteriorate the under eye area leading to dark circles.
• Lack of proper sleep on regular basis reduces the blood circulation causing darkness under the eyes.
• Drug abuse, smoking and alcohol may cause under eye dark circles.
• Dark circles are sometimes hereditary but that does not mean that they cannot be reduced.
• Over exhaustion & long hours on computer may also cause under eye circles.
• Aging can also be one of the reason of darkness under eye circles
Tips, precautions and home remedies to cure dark circles
• The dark circles need to be cured if one wishes to attain bright spotless face. No matter whichever is the reason, the tips given below if implemented, the dark circles can fade away over a period of time.
• Relax the space around the eye area. Wet a washcloth with cold water and squeeze out the excess water. Now place the cloth on your eyes for some time. Alternatively, soak cotton swabs in rose water and gently squeeze out the excess water. Now put these on your eyes to get a soothing experience.
• Used tea bags can also be placed in the similar way. But make sure the tea water does not go into your eyes.
Take balanced diet which contains sufficient minerals and vitamins like leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits. Also take a multi vitamin to cure the deficiency. Slowly, the eye area will also show improvement.
• Avoid smoking, drugs and alcohol if you really care for your health and beauty.
• Try some over the counter under eye creams rich in vitamin K. And apply as instructed. They may make the difference. One can also gently massage the under eye area with almond oil for positive results.
• Always apply sunscreen on your under eye area because the sun rays can worsen the eye areas.
• Take sufficient sleep daily and try to keep yourself relaxed. It shows on under eyes when you overstress or overwork.
• Take plenty of water and fluids to improve the circulation.
Cheaper and far less intrusive than Botox, Eyelasticity is a safe and powerful way to reduce dark circles, puffiness, crow's feet and laugh lines. How powerful? In a recent clinical study, 70% of participants reported noticeable effects in just 14 days.