Effect of aging on skin
The health of human being starts deteriorating with age. When we grow old every part of our body is affected. With age, many things happen to our skin externally as well as internally. Skin gets thinner and under lying fat also starts to diminish. Blood vessel walls tend to stiffen up; the process of cell division, replacement and various other systems of body that continues throughout life slows down. The ability of resistance to sun and heat effect of skin also reduces and skin becomes more susceptible to sun damage with exposure to ultraviolet rays of sun. With the age, due to contraction of muscles, decrease in body’s retention ability of water, dryness and wrinkles begins to develop. Developments of irritable of rest lines, irregular spots, and wrinkles lose the full and youthful look of the face.
As we get older our skin starts to lose elasticity, produces less collagen and it becomes drier due to less production of essential oil. Collagen is a naturally occurring protein that your body produces that keeps our skin looking youthful. With the age collagen starts to break down and we start to see the effects of aging in the form of more wrinkles, more age spots, fine linesand sagging skin. Our bodies don’t have the capacity to slow down this process on its own so we have to take certain precautions that can reduce the effect of aging on skin:
Precautions and tips to reduce the effect of aging
1. Avoid Sun: One of the main reason of wrinkles is exposure to ultraviolet rays of sun. In summer and hot climate avoid going outside in sun between 10AM to 4PM. If you have to be outside during this hour, try to wear a hat, sunglasses that protect your eyes from UV rays, and clothing made of light colored, light weight, tightly woven material. Use a sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher.
2. Do not smoke: Smoking affect the look and feel of your skin. Smokers can have more wrinkles, fine lines and just look older than someone who has never smoked. Toxic chemicals present in the cigarette reduce the blood flow to the face that shows the signs of premature aging. It’s never too late to quit and so if you are a smoker, you might want to not only be concerned about your health, but also about premature aging.
3. Eat healthy and balanced diet: There are foods that are potent in keeping the skin’s moisture and one of these is almond. Another food in this category is honey, which is not only good on the skin but also on the entire body. Similar to almonds and honey, yogurt is also ideal for maintaining the skin’s glow by just rubbing the fresh fruit on the skin. Eat green, leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, carrots, almonds and oily fish to maintain healthy skin. You can find more details about healthy and balanced at food for healthy skin.
Natural remedies to reverse aging effect
|The natural formulation of anti-aging ingredients such as shea butter, vitamin C, vitamin A, soybean oil, and green tea extracts work together to create a unique product that will make your skin naturally healthier. This will also supports your skin in retaining and regaining youthful look and glow. One of the products developed to mitigate all the effects of aging on skin is Kollagen Intensity™ anti-aging cream. This amazing product will not only reduce wrinkles and fine lines, but it will also rid your skin of age spots, dark under-eye circles, and make your skin start to look young again.|
|There are five steps that will start to work with application of this cream.|
|Step 1— It increases the production of natural collagen which is necessary to keep skin firm and subtle. Increase in collagen production helps in reduction of wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.|
|Step 2— Kollagen Intensity™ boosts natural moisturizing factors which are important to keep skin looking younger and prevents epidermis from becoming dry. Natural moisturizing factors help to lock moisture to keep skin hydrated and looking younger.|
|Step 3— Kollagen Intensity™ offers protection against photo aging with various UV protecting ingredients, as well as factors that help to rejuvenate and repair skin from previous sun exposure.|
|Step 4— In women around the age of 35 hormones become more erratic and there can be higher levels of interleukins in the plasma. These inflammatory proteins slow tissue regeneration, causing stiffening and wrinkling of the skin and reducing overall healing potential. Kollagen Intensity™ helps Skin to counteract any effects from glycation on skin which helps skin retain its elasticity, youthful contours, and even tone.|
|Step 5— Kollagen Intensity™ also helps to reduce unsightly under eye circles, puffiness and crow’s feet.|
|This an effective, safe and natural remedy to reverse the effect of aging on skin and comes with 97 days money bace guarantee.|
- Contact us
- What to wear in Indian summer this year
- Top 10 Indian Fashion trends in 2018
- 2018 color trends for your wardrobe
- Interesting Valentine Gifts for Him
- Latest Designer Wear for the Festive Season
- Summer Nail Art Designs for 2017
- Natural tips to stop falling of Eyelashes
- Stunning Styles of 90’s that are back again
- Skin Care After Pregnancy
- Preventing postpartum hair loss
- Makeup trends for Spring 2017