Fruits, Vegetables and Herbs for Your Skin
Beauty of skin comes from within and for healthy younger looking skin we need to follow healthy lifestyle, eating habits and regular exercises. Various fruits and vegetables have many skincare benefits due to their anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties. So before using cosmetics, chemical based products for your skin care, you need to check your diet as it nourishes your skin from the inside out. Moreover skincare recipes made with fruits, vegetable and other kitchen items are more effective and safe for your skin. You can use following fruits and vegetables for healthy body and younger looking skin.
1. Banana: Banana has lots of health benefits for all the ages. Banana is easily digestible and can improve bodily functions. Edible inside portion and outer peel both are beneficial for health. Anti-bacterial properties and high potassium contents of banana are quite effective in treating acne prone skin. You can get rid of blackheads and variety of other skin conditions by rubbing of inside peel of banana on skin. Banana can also be used in facemask for getting smoother skin. Methods of preparing facemask and ingredient details are available with banana health benefits.
2. Cucumber: Cucumber is low calories vegetable and rich in Vitamin A, B, B6, C and D, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Cucumber is referred as super food and is considered as best food for overall health and is beneficial for kidney, lever, joint, skin. It is also beneficial for hydrating the body. Cucumber can be used for skin tightening and putting the slices of cucumber around the eyes for 10-15 minutes may help in reducing the puffiness of eyes. Cucumber brings down the water retention rate that also helps in reducing the puffiness under the eyes. Rubbing the slice of cucumber for few minutes on problem areas can help in removing the cellulite. Cucumber is also used in facemask to lock the moisturizer and glowing of skin. Details of ingredients and method of preparing face mask is available homemade face mask.
3. Coconut: Coconut tree is also known as “The tree of life” and is considered as valuable source of both food and medicine. It is also called wonder food and recognized as an immune booster, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Coconuts are nutritious and contain high level of manganese, potassium, and electrolytes. It also contains fiber and amino acids. Coconut oil is beneficial for overall health and is filled with anti-oxidants which help in slowdown the effect of aging. It also works as an excellent moisturizer for skin and save your skin from bad effects of applying chemical based products. Coconut face mask make healthier glowing complexion. It is also used in sunscreen to save your skin from the bad effects of ultra violet rays. Coconut cream does wonder on your skin. It replenishes your skin and gives more youthful look in comparison with chemical based products available in the market.
4. Avocados: Avocados is one of the most nutritious foods and have many health, skin and hair benefits. It is high in fiber and contains Vitamin K, B5, B6 and Vitamin C. Oleic acid of avocados lowers bad cholesterol and lower risk of heart disease. Avocados are excellent hair conditioner. Avocado increases collagen production and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It also works as effective moisturizer. Apply meshed avocado to your face, it will soak up the toxins and restore back the essential nutrients to your skin. You will get benefits for health and skin by eating as well as by applying meshed avocados. You can get relief from dry spots caused by sunburn of eczema; avocado will repair distress and inflammation and protect your skin further damages. It is also used in many anti-aging creams.
- 5 Factors That Causes Skin Ageing Faster
- Argon Oil Beauty Secret
- Causes of skin sagging and cures
- Combat Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Counter Act the Effect of Aging
- Eradicate Wrinkles and Fine lines
- Facelift Surgical and Non-surgical
- Fruits, Vegetables and Herbs for Skin
- Fruits, Vegetables and Herbs for Your Skin
- Get Rid of Double Chin
- Habits That Accelerate Aging of Skin
- Natural Skincare Guide-Home made recipes
- Non Surgical Facelift
- Reduce wrinkles and Aging Effect
- Sagging of Skin
- Cures for Skin Sagging
- Simple and Effective Treatment to reverse aging effect
- Slowdown the Effect of Aging